Iron / Hybrid Fittings
Consistent results are what you are looking for in your irons, the distance should be spaced equally from long irons to short irons. At Kepler’s Golf we will make sure we optimize your accuracy, launch, speed, distance control and spin with your irons.
Our Fitting Process:
- Interview and ask questions of our customers throughout the fitting process regarding their golf game, existing clubs, physical abilities/disabilities and goals for their golf game.
- Evaluate your current iron/hybrid specifications -head( Size, loft, lie, face angle, material and weight distribution), shaft (weight, flex/frequency, flex point, torque and length) and grip(size, material and weight)
- Measurement of customer’s static sizing: height, wrist to floor measurement, overall hand size and finger length. This information will begin to assist us in identifying the proper length and grip size for the customer
- Kepler’s Golf will employ swing analysis programs to help us determine where to begin with identifying the best shaft for our customers swings
- We will us a high tech launch monitor to evaluate the performance of our customer’s existing club to gather necessary data (ball speed, club speed, launch angle, decent angle, back spin, side spin and direction) to determine what changes need to be made to enhance the performance of their own irons or to select the best new iron with the best shaft.
- With the information gathered we will select shafts and heads for our customers to use on the launch monitor to help improve the data on the launch monitor to increase the customer’s accuracy and distance. This information will include the appropriate shaft weight, flex, flex-point, torque ratio, shaft construction, length, head type, face angle, weight distribution, loft and lie. We will continue to evaluate different club and shaft options until the best club configuration is achieved
- Once we have the best results from the launch monitor we will finalize all of the specifications, Kepler’s Golf offers and works closely with all of the current club manufacturers (Ping, Taylor Made, Callaway, Cobra, Tour Edge, Adams, and Titleist) to have your club built to the proper specifications. In many cases we will use our club building expertise and our large selection of shafts to build your clubs. Call Kepler’s Golf at 925-932-8179 to schedule an appointment for your custom iron/hybrid fitting to hit it straighter and help you lower your scores!