Beginner Club Fittings
Yes even beginners need to be fit for golf clubs! Maybe not to the full extent of some more experienced golfers, but to have clubs that fit will make your golf more enjoyable.
- Our fitters will talk with the new golfer about any physical issues they may have, also discuss the goals of the new golfer and what commitment they have to the game
- We will determine the proper club length, Lie angles, Club lofts, stiffness of shafts, shaft material, grip material and grip size
- Also help the beginning golfer set up the combination of clubs in their new golf club set
- With the right specification on the clubs it will help the beginner improve at a faster rate which will make your golfing experience for fun
- Once we have finalized all of the specifications, Kepler’s Golf offers and works closely with all of the current club manufacturers (Ping, Taylor Made, Callaway, Cobra, Tour Edge, Adams, Mizuno, and Cleveland) to have your club built to the proper specifications. Call Kepler’s Golf at 925-932-8179 to schedule an appointment for your first fitting to create a great golf experience! We look forward to helping beginners!